- evidhya.com may collect the following information; Name, email address,
phone number and contact details, Postal code, Demographic profile (like age,
gender, occupation, education, address etc.) and information about the pages
on evidhya.com, that the customer accesses.
- All services of evidhya.com are accessible to everyone.
- Except where otherwise noted, tutorials on eVidhya.com are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- If the customer is a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years but at least 13 years of
age the customer may use the Site only under the supervision of a parent or
below 18 years of age, the customer’s parents or legal guardians can transact
on behalf of the customer, if they are registered users. The customer is
prohibited from purchasing any material which is for adult consumption and
the sale of which to minors is prohibited.
- The customer will have to keep their account and registration details current
and correct for communications related to financial transactions from evidhya.com.
- By agreeing to the terms and conditions, the customer agrees to receive
promotional communication and newsletters. The customer can opt out either
by unsubscribing or by contacting the customer service.
- Any customer can cancel their order anytime, before accepting the service.
- The customer will provide authentic and true information in all instances
where such information is requested of the customer.
- Any customer accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at
their sole risk will be assumed to be using their best and prudent judgment
before entering into any transaction through this Site.
- Before placing an order the customer will check the description carefully. By
placing an order the customer agrees to be bound by the conditions of sale included.
- evidhya.com may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the
website without any prior notification to the customers. Customers can access
the latest version of the Terms & Conditions at any given time on the Site.
Customers should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on the Site. In the
event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to any customer, the
customer should discontinue using the Service. However, if the customer
continues to use the Service the customer shall be deemed to have agreed to
accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this Site.
- This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of
India. The Courts at Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any
proceedings arising out of this agreement.
evidhya.com, its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual
property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content
and other materials, which appear on this Site.
All customers agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless, evidhya.com, its
employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from
and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses,
including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon the
customer's actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to
evidhya.com or any third party including but not limited to breach of any
warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-
fulfillment of any of the customer's obligations under this Agreement or
arising out of the customer's violation of any applicable laws, regulations
including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory
dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or
publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual
property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of
This Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either the customer or evidhya.com